Envisioning futures for environmental and sustainability education / edited by Peter Blaze Corcoran, Joseph P. Weakland and Arjen E.J. Wals.
Corcoran, Peter Blaze, (editor.)
Weakland, Joseph P., (editor.)
Wals, Arjen E. J., (editor.)
- ISBN 978-90-8686-303-7
- Publicerad: Wageningen, the Netherlands : Wageningen Academic Publishers, 2017.
- Engelska 471 pages
- This edited collection invites educational practitioners and theorists to speculate on--and craft visions for--the future of environmental and sustainability education. It explores what educational methods and practices might exist on the horizon, waiting for discovery and implementation. A global array of authors imagines alternative futures for the field and attempts to rethink environmental and sustainability education institutionally, intellectually, and pedagogically. These thought leaders chart how emerging modes of critical speculation might function as a means to remap and redesign the future of environmental and sustainability education today.
- Environmental education. (LCSH)
- Sustainable development -- Study and teaching. (LCSH)
- Environmental responsibility. (LCSH)
- Sustainability -- Environmental aspects. (LCSH)
- Environmental education. (fast)
- Hållbar utveckling (sao)
- Miljövårdsundervisning (sao)
- Sustainable development (LCSH)
- Environmental education (LCSH)
- GE70 (LCC)
- 363.70071 (DDC)
- Uh (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit