Studying waltz with Bashir / Giulia Miller.
Miller, Giulia, (author.)
- ISBN 1-911325-15-9
- Leighton, Buzzard, England : Auteur Publishing, 2017.
- Engelska 111 pages
Serie: Studying films
- "On its release in 2008, Ari Folman’s animated documentary Waltz with Bashir was heralded as a brilliant and original exploration of trauma, and trauma’s impact on memory and the recording of history. But it is surprising that although the film is seen through the eyes of one particular soldier, a viewpoint portrayed using highly experimental forms of animation, this has not prevented Waltz with Bashir from being regarded as both an ‘autobiographical’ and ‘honest’ account of the director’s own experiences in the 1982 Lebanon war. In fact, the film won several documentary awards, and even those critics focusing on the representation of trauma suggest that this trauma must be authentic. In this sense, it is the documentary form rather than the animation that has had the most influence upon critics."--Publisher's description.
- War films -- Lebanon -- History and criticism. (LCSH)
- Documentary films -- History and criticism. (LCSH)
- Jewish-Arab relations. (LCSH)
- Documentary films. (fast)
- Jewish-Arab relations. (fast)
- War films. (fast)
- Lebanon -- History -- Israeli intervention, 1982-1985. (LCSH)
- Lebanon. (fast)
- 1982-1985 (fast)
- Criticism, interpretation, etc. (fast)
- History. (fast)
- Folman, Ari, 1962-
- Israeli Intervention in Lebanon (1982-1985)
- Waltz with Bashir (IS/FR/GG, Ari Folman, 2007)
- 791.43095692 (DDC)
- Imb-o (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Svenska filminstitutets bibliotek (Sfi)Ange som favorit
Bibliotekets lokala katalog
Öppettider, adress m.m.
Placering: B1A Folman 3 WALTZ