The five invitations : discovering what death can teach us about living fully / Frank Ostaseski ; foreword by Rachel Naomi Remen, M.D.
Ostaseski, Frank, (author.)
Remen, Rachel Naomi, (writer of foreword.)
- ISBN 1-4472-9287-1
- Publicerad: London : Bluebird, an imprint of Pan Macmillan, 2017.
- Engelska xiv, 290 pages
- 'The Five Invitations', an exhilarating meditation on the meaning of life and how maintaining an ever-present awareness of death can bring us closer to our truest selves. In his thirty-plus years as a companion to the dying, Frank Ostaseski has sat on the precipice of death with more than a thousand people. A renowned teacher of compassionate care-giving, Ostaseski has distilled the lessons gleaned over the course of his career into a powerful and inspiring exploration of the essential wisdom dying has to impart to all of us about how to forge rich and meaningful lives.
- Death -- Religious aspects -- Buddhism. (LCSH)
- Conduct of life. (LCSH)
- Meaning of life (Philosophy) (LCSH)
- Döden -- religiösa aspekter (sao)
- Livsföring (sao)
- Buddhism (sao)
- Death -- Religious aspects (LCSH)
- Buddhism (LCSH)
- Conduct of life (LCSH)
- 294.3/423 (DDC)
- Cmen (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit