Proceedings of the XI Conference of Baltic oceanographers, Rostock, 24-27 April 1978.
Conference of Baltic oceanographers (11 : Rostock : 1978)
- [Warnemünde : Institut für Meereskunde], 1978
- Engelska 2 vol. (820 s.)
- Band 1 -- Mass occurence of blue-green algae in the Western Baltic: evaluation of satellite imagery and implications on marine chemistry and pollution / D. Schmidt, K. A. Ulbricht -- The input of organic matter to the Baltic from the Vistula River / J. Pempkowiak, G. Kupryszewski -- Fluorescence measurements in the Baltic proper / G. Nyquist -- Phtalate esters in the Kiel Bight / M. Erhardt, J. Derenbach -- 137Cs and 90Sr in Southern Baltic bottom sediments / R. Bojanowski, D. Skiba, J. Tomczak -- On the environmental conditions affecting recent levels of Strontium 90Sr and Calsium 137Cs in the Southern Baltic Waters / J. Tomczak, R. Bojanowski, D. Skiba -- Seawater neutralization of effluents containing SiF4 and H2SiF6 / D. Dyrssen, B. Elquist, T. Svensson -- Topographic features of the BOSEX region / K. Grasshoff -- Meteorological conditions during the BOSEX 77 experiment / A. Juskiewicz -- Observations of vertical mixing conditions in the surface and bottom boundary layers of the Baltic / G. Kullenberg -- Space-temporal variations of some oceanological factors in the BOSEX 77 areas / D. Nehring, H. J. Brosin, S. Schulz.
- Hydrological and hydrochemical conditions in the Gdánsk Basin during BOSEX 77 -- Distribution of various forms of nitrogen and their biological transformations in the Baltic Sea, September 1977 / K. Gundersen, U. Rönner, V. Enoksson, F. Sörensson, L. Rüden -- Some remarks on the content of mercury in the Baltic / L. Brügmann -- Trace metals in the waters of the Gdansk Basin / A. Brezinska -- Some results of trace metal analysis from BOSEX 77 / L.-G. Danielsson, S. Westerlund -- The distribution of selected trace metals in Baltic waters; a study on the basis of two anchor stations / K. Kremling -- Chlorinated hydrocarbons in the cross-esction Gdynia-BOSEX 77 area / E. Andrulewicz, R. Samp -- On the causes of the strong salt inflows into the Baltic / M. Börngen -- A barotropic model for water exchange in Øresund / T. S. Jacobsen -- A barotropic model of water exchange between the Baltic and the Noirth Sea / Z. Kowalik, A. Staskiewicz -- On the influence of a bridge across the Great Belt on the hydrography of the Baltic Sea / F. B. Pedersen -- System analysis of a spring phytoplankton bloom in the Baltic / S. Sjöber.
- Band 2 -- Preliminary results on variations of physical, chemical and biological parameters in the time range of days in the Arkona Sea / G. Breuel, U. Hennings, W. Kaiser, W. Matthäus, S. Schulz, R. Schwabe -- Short-term variations in the Darss sill area / W. Matthäus, H. Franck -- Secular variability of the salinity in the Baltic deep water / W. Matthäus -- The behavior of correlations between the water temperature and the spectral beam attenuance in selected basins of the Baltic Sea / L. Gohs -- Seasonal variation of the vertical distributions of light scattering properties in the Central Baltic / H. Prandke -- On the problem of the elaboration of wind wave characteristics in the Baltic / C. Paszkiewicz -- Stochastic computations of Baltic storm surge at Gdansk NJowy Port / A. Wrorlewski -- The sea level of the Baltic decomposed into empirical orthogonal functions (e.o.f.) / P. B. Nielsen -- Sea level forecasting in the Baltic / H. Törnevik -- On the coastal trapped waves in the Baltic / G. Schaffer -- On the problem of definition and determination of eddy diffusivity coefficients / W. Fennel, H. U. Lass -- The Åland Sea: currents and water transport / C. Ambjörn -- Wind-driven currents and river inflow circulation in homogeneous Baltic Sea / A. Jankowski, Z. Kowalik -- First results of the driftcard experiments / G. Müller -- Sciuentific programme of the R/V “Aju-Dag” during the BOSEX / A. Aitsam, H. Jankovsky -- Finestructure in the BOSEX polygon / A. Aitsam, J. Laanemets, M. Lilover, R. Portsmuth -- Some results of the B alktic Sea velocity measurements in the BOSEX arera / A. Aitsam, V. Kraav, L. Talpsepp -- Determination of petroleum hydrocarbons and chloroorganic compounds in the sea water / A. Talvari, H. Jankovsky -- On the transformation of variance and probability distribution density of pollutants concentration in the sea / M. Juhat, A. Toompuu.
- Some characteristics features of contamination of the Baltic Sea toxic substances / H. Jankovsky, A. Aitsam, T. Pöder -- Numerical studies of spectral solar heating of clean and polluted sea water / H. Arst -- On the Baltic Sea water brightness and colour measurements by the Research Vessel “Aju-Dag” in August 1977 / K. Eerme, J. Lokk -- The interpretation of the spectrum of the upwelling radiation based on the Baltic Sea -- On the use of CTD-profiling system on R/V “Aranda” / P. Alenius -- Investigations on the ice cover and water temperature in the surroundings of thermal power plants / J. Jari, I. Voima -- Aspects on automatic analysis of phosphate in seawater / F. Koroleff -- Some preliminary results of the determination of particulate organic carbon by wet oxidation in the Baltic Sea / F. Koroleff, A.-C. Grönlund -- Notes on the decomposition of organic matter in sediments / K. Mäkelä, L. Niemistö -- Preliminary results of heavy metal contents in some sediment cores in the Northern Baltic Sea / L. Niemstö, V. Tervo -- Preliminary results of some harmful substances in sediments of the BOSEX area / L. Niemstö, V. Tervo -- Oceanographic register system of the Institute of Marine Research, Helsinki / S. Pietikänen, P. Tulkki -- The use of the ring discharge spectrometry for some investigations of the behavior of mercury in water / H. Z. Wrembel -- Internal structure of coastal turbulence / R. Zeidler -- Inertial waves and mixing in the thermocline / W. Krauss -- Mesoscale eddies in the Baltic / J. Kielmann -- The velocity field in the Kiel Bay / G. Hardtke -- The evolution of microbenthic deserts in the Baltic Sea / J. V. Sustavov, E. S. Chenyshova, A. E. Michaylov -- Seabed respiration: core samples for oxygen consumption measurements / B. O. Jansson, Å. Hagströn.
- In continuation of the tradition during preceding conferences it was decided to publish the scientific contributions of the XI Conference of Baltic Oceanographers in full text together with other meeting documents. In some cases only the summaries of papers are given here, because the authors were unable to participate or decided to publish the materials elsewhere.
- Oceanography -- Baltic Sea -- Congresses (LCSH)
Indexterm och SAB-rubrik
- Ubba(k) Oceanografi
- 551.46/134 (DDC)
- Ubba(k) (kssb/5)
Titeln finns på 4 bibliotek. Ange som favoritAnge som favoritAnge som favoritAnge som favorit