Composition(s) in the new liberal arts / edited by Joanna Castner Post and James A. Inman.
Post, Joanna Castner.
Inman, James A.
- ISBN 9781572738447
- Cresskill, N.J. : Hampton Press, ©2009.
- Engelska xv, 215 pages
Serie: Research and teaching in rhetoric and composition
- Positioning composition in the liberal arts. Raising the bar: K-8 / Victor Luftig -- Speculative rhetoric: a Peircean approach to teaching writing / William E. Rogers -- "Don't tread on me": crossing boundaries in the liberal arts / Kary Doyle Smout -- "The world is too messy": the challenge of writing in a general-education liberal arts course / Arturo Yañez and David R. Russell, with Corey Smith -- Preparing liberal arts faculty to teach writing: a contextual-developmental model of faculty development / Carolyn Haynes and Shevaun Watson -- Evolving composition in the liberal arts. Putting writing at the center of the curriculum: critical reflection and the liberal arts / Alice L. Trupe -- Negotiating academics: championing the liberal arts in an academic marketplace / Anne Meade Stockdell-Giesler -- Writing, vocation, value: the liberal arts in a knowledge-based economy / Gretchen Flesher Moon -- Writing in a Jesuit school / Paula Gillespie -- The vertical writing curriculum: the necessary core of liberal arts education / Sandra Jamieson -- The body matters of digitized contexts / Lisa Lebduska.
- English language -- Rhetoric -- Study and teaching -- United States. (LCSH)
- English language -- Composition and exercises -- Study and teaching -- United States. (LCSH)
- English teachers -- Training of -- United States. (LCSH)
- English language -- Composition and exercises -- Study and teaching. (fast)
- English language -- Rhetoric -- Study and teaching. (fast)
- English teachers -- Training of. (fast)
- United States. (fast)
- PE1405.U6 (LCC)
- 808/.042071 (DDC)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit