Swedish culture : myth and realities / Lisa Gutman
Gutman, Lisa (författare)
- ISBN 978-3-668-35425-8
- [München] : Grin Publishing, 
- Engelska 8 sidor.
Läs hela texten (Webbplats)
- Essay from the year 2014 in the subject Scandinavian Languages, grade: 1,7, Goteborg University (Cultural Sciences), course: Scandinavian Studies: Cultural and Social Perspectives, language: English, abstract: This essay provides insights about the myth and realities of Swedish culture - concerning sexuality and nature, Christmas, Midsummer, marriage and raising children as well lagom and standing in line. Many traditions, cultural habits and customs provoke a counteraction, a rebellion so to say. This might be the case in Swedish restrictiveness as well, when you look at young Swedes going out on a Saturday night. They are loud, drunk, refuse to form an orderly queue and they are certainly not always well-behaved, but more like children finally allowed to play outside after being held in a boring classroom all week."
- Samhällsliv -- historia (sao)
- Traditioner -- historia (sao)
- 390.09485 (DDC)
- Mc (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit