Tang : treasures from the Silk Road capital / edited by Cao Yin ; with essays by Cao Yin, Edmund Capon, Qi Donfang, Jessica Rawson and Zhang Jianlin.
Cao, Yin, (editor, , writer of supplementary textual content.)
Art Gallery of New South Wales, (host institution.)
- ISBN 9781741741223 (pbk)
- Sydney, Australia . Art Gallery of New South Wales, 
- Engelska 165 pages
- Existing for over 300 years, the Tang dynasty is considered a high point in the arts, science and commerce in China. Its influence remains strong today and is still evident in the city of X'ian (present day Chang'an). This book focuses on life in Chang?an during the Tang Empire. Each of the artefacts in the exhibition carries a story from this extraordinary city: from the elevation of tea drinking to an art form; the booming artisanship in gold, silver and ceramics; to great innovations in Chinese fashion and music. 00Exhibition: Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia (09.04. - 10.07.2016).
- Art, Chinese -- Tang-Five dynasties, 618-960 -- Exhibitions. (LCSH)
- Art objects, Chinese -- Tang-Five dynasties, 618-960 -- Exhibitions. (LCSH)
- Xi'an Shi (China) -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions. (LCSH)
- Silk Road -- In art -- Exhibitions. (LCSH)
Indexterm och SAB-rubrik
- N7343.3 (LCC)
- 709.51 (DDC)
- Ib-o (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit