- Qualitative methods are commonly used within the area of Electronic Government as well as other fields in social science. Among students carrying out qualitative approaches in their thesis work, qualitative studies are very common but unfortunately there is often a lack of rigor when using qualitative approaches. Method books discussing qualitative studies are frequent, but they often lack some firm advices about how to actually carry out a qualitative study. There are lots of good advices about interviews and observations. Grounded theory is often mentioned although in rather general terms. The interpretive part is not very thoroughly discussed though. Below we present an outline that might fill the mentioned gap somewhat. Our aim is to give the student a guide in carrying out the qualitative/interpretive approach. By following the ten steps below, students will not only have to prepare the study, they will also find some solid reference support for the necessary steps in the process of research.
- Social Sciences (hsv)
- Media and Communications (hsv)
- Information Systems, Social aspects (hsv)
- Samhällsvetenskap (hsv)
- Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap (hsv)
- Systemvetenskap, informationssystem och informatik med samhällsvetenskaplig inriktning (hsv)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit