Implementing Sustainability Strategies in Networks and Clusters Principles, Tools, and New Research Outcomes / by Alessandra De Chiara.
De Chiara, Alessandra. (author.)
SpringerLink (Online service)
- ISBN 9783319402017
- Publicerad: Cham : Springer International Publishing : 2017.
- Engelska XV, 167 p. 28 illus.
Serie: CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance, 2196-7075
- Relaterad länk:
http://dx.doi.org/10... (Table of Contents / Abstracts)
- Part I: From Corporate Social Responsibility to Cluster Sustainability -- 1 The Territory and Business Competitiveness -- 2 Social Capital and Sustainability Strategies -- 3 Principles and Tools to Manage Clusters Sustainability -- Part II: Industrial District Sustainability in Southern Italy: Results of Empirical Research in Campania -- 4 Research Methodology and Results -- 5 Levels of Sustainability in Industrial Districts and Production Centres in Campania -- 6 Industrial District Sustainability and Local Development: Proposals for Institutional Bodies.
- This book investigates the dynamics of the management of sustainability in networks and clusters – an area of increasing importance that is neglected by the many studies addressing sustainability at the single-enterprise level. The focus is in particular on projects involving groups of enterprises with a high level of productive interdependence and steady relations that allow sharing of resources and activities. The book is organized into two parts, the first of which discusses the value of the territory for firm competitiveness, examines the importance of social capital in creating sustainable business behaviors and “unique” networks, and describes principles and tools for the implementation and management of sustainability strategies in networks or clusters. The second part then presents the methodology and outcomes of empirical research conducted on industrial districts and productive centres in Campania, southern Italy, which are representative of Italian productive chains. The book will be of value to all management scholars with an interest in this field, as well as to readers wishing to learn more of the role of local institutions.
- Business. (LCSH)
- Small business. (LCSH)
- Industrial management -- Environmental aspects. (LCSH)
- Social responsibility of business. (LCSH)
- Sustainable development. (LCSH)
- Industrial organization. (LCSH)
- Business and Management.
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Industrial Organization.
- Sustainability Management.
- Sustainable Development.
- Small Business.
- HD60-HD60.5 (LCC)
- KJG (ämneskategori)
- BUS008000 (ämneskategori)
- 174.4 (DDC)
- Dgqb (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Högskolan i Borås, Biblioteket, Digitala resurser (Hibd)Ange som favorit
Bibliotekets lokala katalog
Öppettider, adress m.m.
Läs hela (Tillgänglig för användare inom Högskolan i Borås) (SpringerLink ebooks - Business and Management (2017))