Corporate Social Responsibility Academic Insights and Impacts / edited by Stephen Vertigans, Samuel O. Idowu.
Vertigans, Stephen. (editor.)
Idowu, Samuel O. (editor.)
SpringerLink (Online service)
- ISBN 9783319350837
- Publicerad: Cham : Springer International Publishing : 2017.
- Engelska XXVII, 244 p. 8 illus.
Serie: CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance, 2196-7075
- Relaterad länk:
http://dx.doi.org/10... (Table of Contents / Abstracts)
- Part I: Practical Corporate Social Responsibility -- Part II: Sociological Corporate Social Responsibility -- Part III: Theoretical Corporate Social Responsibility -- Part IV: Environmental Corporate Social Responsibility. .
- This work collects the most important results presented at the Congress on Differential Equations and Applications/Congress on Applied Mathematics (CEDYA/CMA) in Cádiz (Spain) in 2015. It supports further research in differential equations, numerical analysis, mechanics, control and optimization. In particular, it helps readers gain an overview of specific problems of interest in the current mathematical research related to different branches of applied mathematics. This includes the analysis of nonlinear partial differential equations, exact solutions techniques for ordinary differential equations, numerical analysis and numerical simulation of some models arising in experimental sciences and engineering, control and optimization, and also trending topics on numerical linear Algebra, dynamical systems, and applied mathematics for Industry. This volume is mainly addressed to any researcher interested in the applications of mathematics, especially in any subject mentioned above. It may be also useful to PhD students in applied mathematics, engineering or experimental sciences. .
- Business. (LCSH)
- Marketing. (LCSH)
- Leadership. (LCSH)
- Social responsibility of business. (LCSH)
- Environmental management. (LCSH)
- Economic sociology. (LCSH)
- Business and Management.
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Organizational Studies, Economic Sociology.
- Business Strategy/Leadership.
- Environmental Management.
- HD60-HD60.5 (LCC)
- KJG (ämneskategori)
- BUS008000 (ämneskategori)
- 174.4 (DDC)
- Dgqb (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Uppgift om bibliotek saknas i LIBRIS
Kontakta ditt bibliotek, eller sök utanför LIBRIS. Se högermenyn.