Environmental sustainability in business [Elektronisk resurs] / directed by Suzi Taylor.
Taylor, Suzi. (regissör)
Ahmed, Anoar. (producent)
Shrever, Carly. (berättare/inläsare)
Video Education Australasia. (creator_code:prn_t)
- Bendigo, VIC : Video Education Australasia, 2010.
- Engelska 1 online resource (28 min.)
- Businesses have always had to respond to different external influences. It was technology in the 80s and security in the 90s, but now a new challenge has emerged--climate change. Business owners are fast realizing that reducing their environmental footprint is not just a PR exercise, it's vital to their future. This program features a case study of businesses that have developed unique approaches to sustainability. Their visionary leaders reveal how becoming 'green' has helped make their businesses stronger and more financially viable. Through interviews we discover the problems they faced, the benefits of change and their organisation's future directions.
- Sustainable development. (LCSH)
- Environmental responsibility. (LCSH)
- Industries -- Environmental aspects. (LCSH)
- Instructional films. (lcgft)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Stockholms universitetsbibliotek, Digitala resurser (HdiE)Ange som favorit
Öppettider, adress m.m.
Placering: Academic Video Online
Se hela (Tillgänglig för användare inom Stockholms universitet) (begränsad åtkomst)