Principles & practice of marketing / Jim Blythe.
Blythe, Jim, (author.)
- ISBN 978-1-4462-7400-2 (paperback)
- 3rd edition.
- Publicerad: Los Angeles, California : SAGE, 2014.
- Copyright: ℗♭2014.
- Engelska xxvii, 772 pages
- When you think of marketing, you may think of the adverts that pop up at the side of your screen or the billboards you see when you are out, all those moments in the day when somebody is trying to grab your attention and sell you something! Marketing is about advertising and communications in part, but it is also about many other things which all aim to create value for customers, from product research and innovation to after-care service and maintaining relationships. This textbook will ease you into the complexities of Marketing and help you achieve success in your studies. It provides plenty of engaging real-life examples, including brands you know such as Netflix and PayPal, marketing is not just about products, but services too. Marketing changes as the world changes, and this textbook is here to help, keeping you up to speed on key topics such as digital technologies, globalization and being green.
- Marketing. (LCSH)
- Marketing -- Textbooks. (LCSH)
- HF5415 (LCC)
- 658.8 (DDC)
- Qbl (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit