Interpretative phenomenological analysis : the experiences of parents of a child diagnosed with autism / Brad English.
English, Brad (author.)
- ISBN 9781473949256 (EBOOK)
- Publicerad: 2014
- Publicerad: London : SAGE Publications, 2014.
- Engelska 1 online resource.
Serie: SAGE research methods. Cases
- Relaterad länk:
http://methods.sagep... (Table of Contents / Abstracts) (SAGE research methods)
http://dx.doi.org/10... (Table of Contents / Abstracts) (SAGE research methods)
- For my MSc research project, I aimed to explore the experiences of parents of children diagnosed with autism. Research in the field tends to be focused on the autistic child with little attention paid (to date) to the significant stress the role places on the parent and how they perceive this experience. I designed and conducted an interpretative phenomenological analysis study, in which I conducted semi-structured interviews with six parents of autistic children. This case study focuses on the practicalities of using interpretative phenomenological analysis to tackle this under-represented section of the population.
- Phenomenological psychology -- Case studies. (LCSH)
- Mothers of autistic children -- Research -- Case studies. (LCSH)
- Fathers of children with disabilities -- Research -- Case studies. (LCSH)
- BF204.5 (LCC)
- 150.192 (DDC)
- Docö (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Uppgift om bibliotek saknas i LIBRIS
Kontakta ditt bibliotek, eller sök utanför LIBRIS. Se högermenyn.