Introduction to clinical psychology for students of medicine, psychology and nursing [Elektronisk resurs] / by Edward M. Westburgh ...
Westburgh, Edward M. (författare)
- Philadelphia : P. Blakiston's Son & Co., Inc., [c1937]
- Engelska xiii, 336 p.
- Relaterad länk:
http://content.apa.o... (Table of contents / Abstracts) (Table of contents)
- "Clinical Psychology, as a body of organized knowledge and as a systematic technique of adjusting individuals to themselves and their environment, is a recent and growing branch of applied science. This volume is written for those who, at least, have had introductory courses in general, theoretical and experimental psychology. We. have had in mind the needs of psychology students, medical students and nurses. Teachers may find in it some help in comprehending and averting problems of individual maladjusted students; cases in which a consultant is not available or needed. By particularization of its broader principles, they may discover, more quickly, the role of the pupil's personality and their own in the very human processes of learning and teaching"--Preface. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2012 APA, all rights reserved).
- Psychology, Applied. (LCSH)
- Psychology, Applied (MeSH)
- BF636 (LCC)
- 150.13[159.98] (DDC)
- Do:d (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit