Collective behavior [Elektronisk resurs] / by Richard T. LaPiere.
LaPiere, Richard T. (Richard Tracy), 1899-1986. (författare)
- 1st ed.
- New York ; McGraw-Hill, 1938.
- Engelska xiii, 577 p.
Serie: McGraw-Hill publications in sociology.
- Relaterad länk:
http://content.apa.o... (Table of contents / Abstracts) (Table of contents)
- "This book was undertaken in the belief that it is now feasible to give more than passing consideration to the problem of the social interactions in which the individual develops his personality and in which he manifests that personality. Data have been accumulating here and there, data which are often conflicting, unrelated, and incomplete but which are in the mass nevertheless impressive. It has been my aim to bring these data together, to supplement them with the results of general observation, and to build therefrom a tentative frame of reference for further study. In accordance with considerable precedent, I have designated this field of sociopsychological inquiry "collective behavior"--Preface. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2006 APA, all rights reserved)
- Social psychology. (LCSH)
- Psychology, Social. (MeSH)
- HM251 (LCC)
- 301./15 (DDC)
- Oa (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit