Casebook for a spiritual strategy in counseling and psychotherapy [Elektronisk resurs] / edited by P. Scott Richards and Allen E. Bergin.
Richards, P. Scott.
Bergin, Allen E., 1934-
- 1st ed.
- Washington, DC : American Psychological Association, 2004.
- Engelska xv, 329 p.
- Relaterad länk:
http://content.apa.o... (Table of contents / Abstracts) (Table of contents)
- A theistic spiritual strategy for psychotherapy / P.Scott Richards & Allen E. Bergin -- A theistic approach to therapeutic community : non-naturalism and the Alldredge Academy / Brent D. Slife, L. Jay Mitchell & Matthew Whoolery -- A theistic inpatient treatment approach for eating disorder patients : a case report / Randy K. Hardman, Michael E. Berrett and P.Scott Richards -- A spiritual formulation of interpersonal psychotherapy for depression in pregnant girls / Lisa Miller -- Forgiveness in marital therapy / Mark J. Krejci -- Spiritual interventions in the treatment of dysthmia and alcoholism / Richard Dobbins -- Judaic therapeutic spiritual counseling : guiding principles and case histories / Aaron Rabinowitz -- Integrative spiritually-oriented psychotherapy : a case study of spiritual and psychological transformation / Len Sperry -- A psychodynamic case study / Edward P. Shafranske -- Crossing traditions : Ignatian prayer with a Protestant African American counseling dyad / Donelda A. Cook -- The perilous pranks of Paul : a case of sexual addiction / Carole A. Rayburn -- Humanistic integrative spiritual psychotherapy with a Sufi convert / William West -- A Mormon rational emotive behavior therapists attempts Qur'anic rational emotive behavior therapy / Stevan Lars Nielsen -- A psychobiological link to spiritualhealth / Zari Hedayat-Diba -- Rational emotive behavior therapy for disturbance about sexual orientation / W. Brad Johnson -- Religious cross-matches between therapists and clients / Robert J. Lovinger and Sophie L. Lovinger -- Theistic perspectives in psychotherapy : conclusions and recommendations / P. Scott Richards and Allen E. Bergin.
- In Casebook for a Spiritual Strategy in Counseling and Psychotherapy, leading therapists mine their rich case histories to present valuable teaching tools for practitioners. Written from several theistic traditions and psychological orientations, this casebook--the companion volume to A Spiritual Strategy for Counseling and Psychotherapy--examines the therapeutic relationship as it occurs in various forms of Christian, Jewish, and Islamic faiths and provides practitioners with examples that will illuminate and inform their practices with clients of varying religious backgrounds. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2005 APA, all rights reserved)
- Psychotherapy -- Religious aspects -- Case studies. (LCSH)
- Mental health counseling -- Religious aspects -- Case studies. (LCSH)
- Psychotherapy. (MeSH)
- Mental Heatlh. (MeSH)
- Counseling. (MeSH)
- RC489.S676 (LCC)
- 616.89 (DDC)
- Vla (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit