Organ donation and transplantation [Elektronisk resurs] : psychological and behavioral factors / edited by James Shanteau and Richard Jackson Harris.
Harris, Richard Jackson.
- 1st ed.
- Washington, DC : American Psychological Association ; c1990.
- Engelska x, 214 p.
- Relaterad länk:
http://content.apa.o... (Table of contents / Abstracts) (Table of contents)
- The first two parts [of this book] present results from empirical research on psychological aspects of organ donation. . . . The first part includes the studies with an individual perspective, and the second part includes those taking a group perspective. The third part is more conceptual than empirical and deals with possible policy implications, social marketing strategies, and connections to other areas of study. Finally, the fourth part presents three responses adapted from the remarks presented by the discussants [at the conference upon which this book is based]. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2004 APA, all rights reserved)
- Donation of organs, tissues, etc. -- Psychological aspects -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Transplantation of organs, tissues, etc. -- Psychological aspects -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Organ Procurement -- methods -- congresses. (MeSH)
- Tissue Donors -- psychology -- congresses. (MeSH)
- Transplantation -- congresses. (MeSH)
- RD129.5 (LCC)
- WO 660 O645 (NLM)
- 362.1/783/019 (DDC)
- Vp (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit