A Women's mental health agenda [Elektronisk resurs] : a joint project of the American Psychological Association, Women and Health Roundtable, and Federation of Organizations for Professional Women / Nancy Felipe Russo, editor.
Russo, Nancy Felipe, 1943-
- American Psychological Association.
Alternativt namn: APA
Women and Health Roundtable (U.S.)
Federation of Organizaions for Professional Women (U.S.)
- Washington, DC : American Psychological Association, 1985.
- Engelska v, 94 p.
- Relaterad länk:
http://content.apa.o... (Table of contents / Abstracts) (Table of contents)
- On November 16, 1984, fifty leaders representing mental health professions in psychology, psychiatry, social work, medical sociology, and nursing met with advocates and policymakers at an invitational conference to begin to develop a national agenda to address women's mental health needs. This historic conference . . . had three goals: [1.] to assess the status of women's mental health needs; [2.] to identify priority areas for attention; and [3.] to create an interdisciplinary network to facilitate implementation of the conference recommendations. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2004 APA, all rights reserved)
- Women -- Mental health -- United States -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Women -- Mental health services -- United States -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Mental health services -- United States -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Women -- United States -- Social conditions -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Women -- United States -- Economic conditions -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Mental Health -- United States -- congresses. (MeSH)
- Women -- United States -- congresses. (MeSH)
- Mental Health Services -- United States -- congresses. (MeSH)
- RC451.4.W6 (LCC)
- 362.2/04256/088042 (DDC)
- Ohfhc (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit