Measures to curtail state fuel tax evasion
Reno, A. T. (Arlee T.) (författare)
- National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board. (utgivare)
Alternativt namn: Transportation Research Board
- ISBN 0309049091
- Washington : Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, 1990
- Engelska 14 s.
Serie: Synthesis of highway practice / National cooperative highway research program, 0547-5570 ; 164
- This synthesis will be of interest to finance officers, administrators, legislators, and others interested in the actions that states take to stem evasion of highway fuel taxes. Information is presented on the types of schemes that are being used to evade paying fuel taxes and on practices that have been successful in eliminating those schemes and increasing fuel tax revenues. With shortages of funds to meet current and future highway needs, it is important for states to stem evasion of fuel taxes. This report of the Transportation Research Board describes some of the schemes that have been devised to evade paying fuel taxes and a number of successful practices that states have used to foil those schemes.
- Motor fuels -- Taxation -- United States -- States. (LCSH)
- Tax evasion -- United States -- States. (LCSH)
- 336.2/7866553827/0973 (DDC)
- Qafbab (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Lunds universitets bibliotek, V-husets bibliotek, LTH (Ltv)Ange som favorit
Titeln i bibliotekets lokala katalog
Utlånad?Öppettider, adress m.m.
Placering: Rapporter NCHRP (TRB)