Twee : the gentle revolution in music, books, television, fashion, and film / Marc Spitz
Spitz, Marc (författare)
- ISBN 9780062213044 (pbk)
- 1st ed.
- New York, NY : It Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Engelska 338 p.
- Vanity Fair journalist Marc Spitz gives a name to the first great cultural movement since Hip Hop: an old-fashioned and yet highly modern aesthetic that's embraced internationally by teens, twenty and thirty-somethings and even some Baby Boomers; creating a hybrid generation known as Twee. Garden State, Miranda July, Belle and Sebastian, Wes Anderson, Mumblecore, McSweeney's, Morrissey, beards, artisanal pickles, food trucks and crocheted owls on Etsy are all examples of a cultural aesthetic known as Twee. Spitz traces Generation Twee's roots from the Post War 50s to its dominance in popular culture today.
- Popular culture -- Social aspects -- United States (LCSH)
- Youth movements -- History (LCSH)
- Youth -- Social life and customs (LCSH)
- Mass media and youth -- United States (LCSH)
- Populärkultur (sao)
- Ungdomskultur -- 2000-talet (sao)
- Popular culture (LCSH)
- PS3619.P582 (LCC)
- 306 (DDC)
- Oa (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 4 bibliotek. Ange som favoritAnge som favorit