Cognition, occupation, and participation across the life span : neuroscience, neurorehabilitation, and models of intervention in occupational therapy / edited by Noomi Katz ; foreword by Beatriz Colon Abreu.
American Occupational Therapy Association.
Verk som ingår i eller hör samman med denna titel
- Cognition and occupation across the life span.
- ISBN 9781569003220
- 3rd ed.
- Bethesda, MD : AOTA Press, c2011.
- Engelska xviii, 475 p.
- The translation of cognitive neuroscience into occupational therapy practice is a required competence that helps practitioners understand human performance and provides best practice in the profession. This comprehensive new edition represents a significant advancement in the knowledge translation of cognition and its theoretical and practical application to occupational therapy practice with children and adults. Chapters, written by leaders in an international field, focus on cognition that is essential to everyday life. Each cognitive model includes a theoretical base; intervention, including evaluation procedures, assessment instruments, and treatment methods; individual and group treatment case studies that illustrate the intervention process; and research supporting the evidence base of the model or parts of it. Chapters feature learning objectives and review questions --
- Occupational therapy. (LCSH)
- Cognition disorders -- Patients -- Rehabilitation. (LCSH)
- Cognitive neuroscience. (LCSH)
- Cognition Disorders -- rehabilitation. (MeSH)
- Occupational Therapy. (MeSH)
- Cognition disorders -- Patients -- Rehabilitation. (fast)
- Cognitive neuroscience. (fast)
- Occupational therapy. (fast)
- RC487 (LCC)
- 2013 F-867 (NLM)
- WM 450.5.O2 (NLM)
- 615.8/515 (DDC)
- Vlbdb (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 2 bibliotek. Ange som favoritAnge som favorit
Göteborgs universitetsbibliotek Biomedicinska biblioteket (Gm)Ange som favorit
Titeln i bibliotekets lokala katalogFind@GU
Utlånad?Öppettider, adress m.m.
Placering: Stg Kursbok