Digital Systems for Open Access to Formal and Informal Learning [Elektronisk resurs] / edited by Demetrios G. Sampson, Dirk Ifenthaler, J. Michael Spector, Pedro Isaias.
Sampson, Demetrios G. (redaktör/utgivare)
Ifenthaler, Dirk. (redaktör/utgivare)
Spector, J. Michael. (redaktör/utgivare)
Isaias, Pedro. (redaktör/utgivare)
SpringerLink (Online service)
- ISBN 9783319022642
- Publicerad: Cham : Springer International Publishing : 2014
- Engelska XIV, 347 p. 62 illus.
- Relaterad länk:
http://dx.doi.org/10... (Table of Contents / Abstracts)
- Digital Systems for Open Access to Formal and Informal Learning -- I. Open Access to Formal and Informal Learning: Theory and Practice -- The Opem Discover Space Portal: A Socially-Powered and Open Ferderated Infrastructure -- The Evolution of University Open Courses in Transforming Learning: Experiences from Mainland China -- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) and Massive Multiplayer Online Games (MMOGs): Synergies and Lessons to be Learned -- Supporting Open Access to Teaching and Learning of People with Disabilities -- Development of Visualization of Learning Outcomes Using Curriculum Mapping -- Assessing Student Learning Online -- Theorizing Why in Digital Learning -- II. Open Access to Formal and Informal Learning: Methods and Technologies -- Mobile Language Learners as Social Networkers -- A Mobile Location-Based SItuation Learning Frameworkf for Supporting Critical Thinking: A Requirements Analysis Study -- Developing Technological and Pedagogical Affordances to Support Collaborative Inquiry Science Processes -- Learning in or with Games? -- Digital Game-Based Learning in the Context of School Entrepreneurship Education: Proposing a Framework for Evaluating the Effectiveness of Digital Games -- Stimulating Learning via Tutoring and Collaborative Simulator Games -- A Methodology for Oraganizing Virtual and Remote Labs -- Creative Collaboration in a 3D Virtual World -- Active Creation of Digital Games as Learning Tools -- Augmented Reality and Learning in Science Museums -- From Teachers' to Schools' ICT Competence Profiles -- I2Flex: The Meeting Point of Web-Based Education and Innovative Leardership in a K-12 International School Setting.
- Today, Digital Systems and Services for Technology Supported Learning and Education are recognized as the key drivers to transform the way that individuals, groups and organizations “learn” and the way to “assess learning” in 21st Century. These transformations influence: Objectives - moving from acquiring new “knowledge” to developing new and relevant “competences”; Methods – moving from “classroom” based teaching to “context-aware” personalized learning; and Assessment – moving from “life-long” degrees and certifications to “on-demand” and “in-context” accreditation of qualifications. Within this context, promoting Open Access to Formal and Informal Learning, is currently a key issue in the public discourse and the global dialogue on Education, including Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) and Flipped School Classrooms. This volume on Digital Systems for Open Access to Formal and Informal Learning contributes to the international dialogue between researchers, technologists, practitioners and policy makers in Technology Supported Education and Learning. It addresses emerging issues related with both theory and practice, as well as, methods and technologies that can support Open Access to Formal and Informal Learning. In the twenty chapters contributed by international experts who are actively shaping the future of Educational Technology around the world, topics such as: - The evolution of University Open Courses in Transforming Learning - Supporting Open Access to Teaching and Learning of People with Disabilities - Assessing Student Learning in Online Courses - Digital Game-based Learning for School Education - Open Access to Virtual and Remote Labs for STEM Education - Teachers’ and Schools’ ICT Competence Profiling - Web-Based Education and Innovative Leadership in a K-12 International School Setting are presented. An in-depth blueprint of the promise, potential, and imminent future of the field, Digital Systems for Open Access to Formal and Informal Learning is necessary reading for researchers and practitioners, as well as, undergraduate and postgraduate students, in educational technology.
- Education. (LCSH)
- Educational Technology.
- Computers and Education.
- LC8-6691 (LCC)
- YQT (ämneskategori)
- EDU039000 (ämneskategori)
- 371.33 (DDC)
- Eabx (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 2 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Ange som favorit
Örebro universitetsbibliotek, Digitala resurser (Odig)Ange som favorit
Öppettider, adress m.m.
Läs hela (Tillgänglig inom Örebro universitet och externt för studenter och anställda vid universitetet) (fulltext) (SpringerLink Books Humanities, Social Sciences And Law 2014)
Göteborgs universitetsbibliotek, E-resurser (Gdix)Ange som favorit
Bibliotekets lokala katalogFind@GU
Öppettider, adress m.m.
Läs hela (Tillgänglig för Göteborgs universitet / Online access for the University of Gothenburg) (SpringerLink Books Humanities, Social Sciences And Law 2014:Full Text)