Parenting and substance abuse : developmental approaches to intervention / edited by Nancy E. Suchman, Marjukka Pajulo, Linda C. Mayes.
Suchman, Nancy E., (editor.)
Pajulo, Marjukka, (editor.)
Mayes, Linda C., (editor.)
- ISBN 978-0-19-024223-7 (ebook)
- Publicerad: New York : Oxford University Press, 
- Copyright: ©2013
- Engelska PDF (xx, 534 pages)
- Relaterad länk:
http://dx.doi.org/10... (Table of Contents / Abstracts) (Oxford clinical psychology)
- Historically, there has been little integration of theoretical or applied research on addiction treatment and parenting intervention development. Rather, the fields of addiction and developmental research have largely progressed separately even though their focus often tragically intersects each time a parent is diagnosed with a substance use disorder. This is the first book to report on pioneering efforts to move the treatment of substance-abusing parents forward by embracing their roles and experiences as mothers and fathers directly and continually across the course of treatment.
- Parents -- Substance use -- United States. (LCSH)
- Parents -- Substance use -- United States -- Prevention. (LCSH)
- Substance abuse -- Treatment -- United States. (LCSH)
- Children of drug addicts -- United States. (LCSH)
- HV4999.P37 (LCC)
- 362.29085 (DDC)
- Ohi (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Uppgift om bibliotek saknas i LIBRIS
Kontakta ditt bibliotek, eller sök utanför LIBRIS. Se högermenyn.