Old French medical texts / ed. by Tony Hunt.
Hunt, Tony (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 9782812402395
- Paris : Classiques Garnier, 2011.
- Franska 290 p.
- "This edition of four previously unpublished medical texts, drawn from a compendium which was probably composes c.1300 in north-eastern France, covers an extensive collection of therapeutic receipts, excerpts from the gynaecological treatise known as "Trotula", the only know translation, with commentary, of Gilles de Corbeil's De urinis, a voluminous translation - again unique - of the "Four Masters Gloss" which derives from the work of Roger Frugard and Roland of Parma, and, finally, a handbook on the care of horses." -- back cover.
- Medicine, Medieval -- France -- History. (LCSH)
- Gynecology (LCSH)
- Urology (LCSH)
- Horses (LCSH)
- Medicinhistoria (sao)
- France -- History (LCSH)
- Medeltiden (sao)
- Gilles, de Corbeil, fl. 1200: De urinis
- R141 (LCC)
- 610.902 (DDC)
- V:k (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit