Public health nursing : practicing population-based care / [edited by] Marie Truglio-Londrigan, Sandra B. Lewenson.
- ISBN 9781449646608 (pbk)
- 2nd ed.
- Burlington, Mass. : Jones & Bartlett Learning, c2013.
- Engelska xxix, 435 p.
- What is public health and public health nursing? -- Public health nursing in the United States : a history -- Assessment : using the public health nursing assessment tool -- Fundamentals of epidemiology and social epidemiology -- Evidence-based practice from a public health perspective -- Informatics in public health nursing -- Considerations of culture in the health of the public -- Health care policy and politics : the risk and rewards for public health nurses -- Hitting the pavement : intervention of case finding -- Running the show : referral and follow-up, case management, and delegated functions -- Working it out : consultation, counseling, and health teaching -- Working together : collaboration, coalition building, and community organizing -- Getting the word out : advocacy, social marketing, and policy development and enforcement -- Protecting, sustaining, and empowering : a historical perspective on the control of epidemics -- Historical highlights in disaster nursing -- Emergency preparedness in the 21st century : two post 9/11 case studies -- Nursing education and public health nursing -- Epilogue : a conversation about primary health care.
- Hälsovård (sao)
- Evidensbaserad sjukvård (sao)
- Public Health Nursing -- United States. (MeSH)
- Evidence-Based Nursing -- United States. (MeSH)
- Models, Organizational -- United States. (MeSH)
- Evidence-based medicine (LCSH)
- Medical care (LCSH)
- Public health (LCSH)
- Förenta staterna (sao)
- WY 108 (NLM)
- 610.734 (DDC)
- V (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit