Children of substance-abusing parents [electronic resource] : dynamics and treatment / Shulamith Lala Ashenberg Straussner, Christine Huff Fewell, editors.
Straussner, Shulamith Lala Ashenberg.
Fewell, Christine Huff.
- ISBN 9780826165084 (e-book)
- New York : Springer Pub., c2011.
- Engelska 1 online resource (xv, 288 p.)
- Conceptual overview of theory and practice. Children of substance-abusing parents : an overview / Shulamith Lala Ashenberg Straussner -- An attachment and mentalizing perspective on children of substance-abusing parents / Christine Huff Fewell -- Dynamics of substance-abusing families and implications for treatment / Wendy K.K. Lam and Timothy J. O'Farrell -- Issues across the life span of children of substance-abusing parents. Prenatal impact of alcohol and drugs on young children : implications for interventions with children and parents / Elizabeth C. Pomeroy and Danielle E. Parrish -- Treatment issues and interventions with young children and their substance-abusing parents / Jeannette L. Johnson, Jan Gryczynski, and Jerry Moe -- Treatment issues and interventions with adolescents from substance-abusing families / Judy Fenster -- Treatment issues and psychodrama interventions with adults who grew up with substance-abusing parents / Tian Dayton -- Programs for intervention across the life span and settings. Prevention and intervention programs for pregnant women who abuse substances / Iris E. Smith -- Programs for young children with substance-abusing parents / Alissa Mallow -- Programs for adolescent children of substance-abusing parents in school and residential settings / Ellen R. Morehouse -- Interventions with college students with substance-abusing parents / David F. Venarde and Gregory J. Payton -- Programs for children of parents incarcerated for substance-related problems / Audrey L. Begun and Susan J. Rose -- Conclusion. Stories from the inside : life as a child of a substance-abusing parent / Anonymous, Christopher H. Acker, Claudia Narváez-Meza, and Peter X.
- Children of parents with disabilities. (LCSH)
- Parents -- Substance use. (LCSH)
- Children of alcoholics. (LCSH)
- Children of drug addicts. (LCSH)
- Parent and child. (LCSH)
- Child of Impaired Parents -- psychology. (MeSH)
- Parent-Child Relations. (MeSH)
- Substance-Related Disorders -- psychology. (MeSH)
- POLITICAL SCIENCE -- Public Policy -- Social Services & Welfare. (bisacsh)
- POLITICAL SCIENCE -- Public Policy -- Social Security. (bisacsh)
- Electronic books.
- BF723.P25 (LCC)
- WS 105.5.F2 (NLM)
- POL (ämneskategori)
- POL (ämneskategori)
- 362.78/74 (DDC)
- Ohfb (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Mittuniversitetet, Digitala biblioteket (Miun)Ange som favorit
Öppettider, adress m.m.
Läs hela (Student portal login) (Dawsonera:Full Text)