New frontiers in marine tourism : diving experiences, sustainability, management / edited by Brian Garrod and Stefan Gössling.
Garrod, B. (Brian).
Gössling, Stefan, 1970-
- ISBN 0080453570
- Oxford : Elsevier, 2008.
- Engelska xxi, 226 p.
Serie: Advances in tourism research series.
- "Diving tourism has seen such growth in the past decade that the World Tourism Organization suggests it will soon become as important as ski tourism. According to a WTO estimate, there are now 5-7 million active certified divers in the world. Despite its development as a mass tourism activity, its dynamic growth and great economic importance, particularly for island destinations in the tropics, surprisingly few scientific publications address this form of special-interest tourism." "New Frontiers in Marine Tourism represents the first attempt to address these issues in a comprehensive way. It brings together authorities across a number of fields of study in order to provide a state-of-the-art review that will be relevant to the needs of students, academics, planners, policy-makers and the diving industry."--BOOK JACKET.
- Turism (sao)
- Sportdykning -- ekonomiska aspekter (sao)
- Sportdykning -- miljöaspekter (sao)
- Ekoturism (sao)
- Tourism. (LCSH)
- Skin diving. (LCSH)
- Scuba diving -- Environmental aspects. (LCSH)
- Marine ecotourism. (LCSH)
- Recreational dive industry -- Environmental aspects. (LCSH)
- Recreational dive industry -- Economic aspects. (LCSH)
- Tourism (LCSH)
- Ecotourism (LCSH)
- 910.46 (DDC)
- 797.23 (DDC)
- Qm (kssb/8)
- Rbce (kssb/8)
- G156.5.M36 (LCC)
Titeln finns på 2 bibliotek. Ange som favorit