A beginner's guide to evidence based practice in health and social care professions / Helen Aveyard and Pam Sharp.
Aveyard, Helen. (författare)
Sharp, Pam. (författare)
- ISBN 9780335236022 (hb)
- Maidenhead : Open University Press, 2009.
- Engelska viii, 158 s.
- What is evidence based practice? -- The development of evidence based practice -- When do we need to use evidence and what evidence do we need? -- What are the different types of research? How do these different types of evidence help us answer different questions? -- How do I find the evidence to support my practice and learning? -- How do I know if the evidence is convincing and useful? -- How to use and implement evidence in your practice and learning?.
- "A Beginner's Guide to Evidence Based Practice in Health and Social Care is for anyone who has ever wondered what evidence based practice is or how to relate it to practice. It presents the topic in a simple, easy to understand way, enabling those unfamiliar with evidence based practice to apply the concept to their practice and learning. Using everyday language, this book provides a step by step guide to what we mean by evidence based practice and how to apply it. It also provides an easy to follow guide to searching for evidence, explains how to work out if the evidence is relevant or not, explores how evidence can be applied in the practice setting, and outlines how evidence can be incorporated into your academic writing."--Publisher's description.
- Evidence-based medicine. (LCSH)
- Evidence-based social work. (LCSH)
- Evidence-Based Medicine. (MeSH)
- Social Work. (MeSH)
- Evidensbaserad sjukvård (sao)
- Evidensbaserat socialt arbtete (sao)
- Evidence-based medicine (LCSH)
- 2009 K-496 (NLM)
- WB 102.5 (NLM)
- 616 (DDC)
- Vp (kssb/8)
- Ohf (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 3 bibliotek. Ange som favoritAnge som favoritAnge som favorit