Leadership and national security reform [Elektronisk resurs] : the next president's agenda / editors, Joseph R. Cerami, Robin Dorff, Lisa M. Moorman
Cerami, Joseph R. (redaktör/utgivare)
- Dorff, Robert H., 1951- (redaktör/utgivare)
Alternativt namn: Dorff, Robin, 1951-
Moorman, Lisa M. (redaktör/utgivare)
- Army War College (U.S.). Strategic Studies Institute.
Alternativt namn: Army War College. Strategic Studies Institute
Alternativt namn: Strategic Studies Institute
Alternativt namn: SSI
Texas A & M University. George Bush School of Government and Public Service.
Texas A & M University. European Union Center for Excellence.
Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs.
- Carlisle, PA : Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College, 2008
- Engelska vi, 55 s.
Läs hela texten
- Introduction -- Panel: The Post-911 Security Challenges: Humanitarian, Homeland Security, and State-Building Issues - New Tricks and Old Dogs? -- Learning from Failed States / Dr. Robin Dorff -- Building Failed States / Mr. Richard McCall -- European Views on Homeland Security / Mr. John Wilson -- Terrorism and Peacekeeping / Dr. Volker C. Franke -- Keynote Address: Leadership and the National Security reform Agenda / The Honorable James R. Locher III -- Debate: The Next President's National Security Agenda / Moderator, Dr. Joseph R. Cerami -- The 2008 Election : the Republican Party and National Security / Dr. Michael C. Desch -- The 2008 Election : The Democratic Party and National Security / Dr. James M. Lindsay -- Concluding Remarks / Dr. Joseph R. Cerami -- About the Participants -- About the Sponsors.
- On March 20, 2008, the Bush School of Government and Public Service and the European Union Center of Excellence of Texas A&M University teamed with the LBJ School of the University of Texas at Austin and with the U.S. Army War College Strategic Studies Institute for a program to examine the choices facing the American voter in foreign and defense policy in the November 2008 elections. This colloquium examined the contemporary international environment and American national security policy for the next presidential administration. Participants examined how threats, policies, and strategies have changed since 2001 and how the U.S., European and other international security systems have responded to changing requirements.--p. 1.
- National security -- United States -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Terrorism -- Prevention -- International cooperation -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Security, International -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- World politics -- 21st century -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- United States -- Military policy -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- USA -- national security (sipri)
- HV6432 (LCC)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit