Legal English [Elektronisk resurs] / Rupert Haigh.
Haigh, Rupert, 1970- (författare)
- ISBN 0203877969
- 2nd ed.
- Publicerad: London : Routledge-Cavendish, 2009
- Engelska xii, 330 p.
- English is the dominant language of international business relations, and a good working knowledge of the language is essential for today's legal or business professional. Written for both students and practitioners, "Legal English" is a highly practical handbook, which addresses all aspects of legal employment, from the very basic use of language, to chairing formal meetings. Supported for the first time by questions and answers throughout, this is the ideal learning aid for those seeking to perfect their legal English. Divided into three sections, it covers: writing clear and accurate legal documents and letters in English; the key situations in which legal and business professionals use oral communication; and, the language used in international business contracts. Concluding with a series of helpful glossaries that explain the meaning of different kinds of words and phrases often found in legal and business English, this is an excellent reference tool for those seeking to perfect their legal English.
- Yrkesspråk (sao)
- Skrivregler (sao)
- Engelska språket (sao)
- Legal composition. (LCSH)
- Law -- Terminology. (LCSH)
- Law -- Language. (LCSH)
- English language -- Usage. (LCSH)
- English language -- Business English. (LCSH)
- Language and languages ¡ Orthography and spelling (¡ Orthography and spelling) (LCSH)
- Sublanguage (LCSH)
- English language (LCSH)
- Electronic books. (LCSH)
- K94 (LCC)
- 340.14 (DDC)
- Fe.043/DR (kssb/8)
- Oe/DR (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Linköpings universitetsbibliotek (Li)Ange som favorit
Titeln i bibliotekets lokala katalog
Utlånad?Öppettider, adress m.m.
Placering: NÄT INTERNET
Läs hela (Extern tillgång endast anställda och studenter vid LiU)