Clinical work with substance-abusing clients / edited by Shulamith Lala Ashenberg Straussner
Straussner, Shulamith Lala Ashenberg (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 1-59385-067-0 (inb)
- 2. ed.
- New York : Guilford Press, c2004.
- Engelska xiii, 494 p.
Serie: The Guilford substance abuse series
- Assessment and Treatment of Clients with Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Problems: An Overview. Motivating Substance-Abusing Clients through the Helping Process. The Clinical Practice of Harm Reduction. Working with Mandated Substance Abusers: The Language of Solutions. Assessment and Intervention with Clients Who Have Coexisting Psychiatric and Substance-Related Disorders. 12-Step Programs as a Treatment Modality. Relapse Prevention. Treatment of Alcohol Problems. Treatment of Opiate Addiction. Treatment of Stimulant Dependence. Family Treatment of Substance Abuse. Treating the Partners of Substance Abusers. Dynamics and Treatment Issues with Children of Drug and Alcohol Abusers. Assessment and Treatment of Adolescent Substance Abusers. Substance Abuse Problems among Older Adults. Assessment and Intervention with Alcohol- and Drug-Abusing Women. Substance Abusers with Borderline Disorders. Treatment of Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Substance Abusers. Substance Abuse in Homeless Persons. HIV/AIDS and Intravenous Drug Users: Issues and Treatment Implications. Practice and Policy Issues.
- Substance abuse -- Treatment. (LCSH)
- Social work with alcoholics. (LCSH)
- Social work with drug addicts. (LCSH)
- Substance-Related Disorders -- therapy -- United States. (MeSH)
- Social Work -- United States. (MeSH)
- Narkomanvård (sao)
- Narkotikamissbruk (sao)
- Narkomaner (sao)
- Drogberoende (sao)
- Drogvanor (sao)
- Drug abuse (LCSH)
- Drug abuse -- Treatment (LCSH)
- Drug abuse (LCSH)
- Drug addicts (LCSH)
- RC564 (LCC)
- 2004 L-694 (NLM)
- WM 270 (NLM)
- 616.86/06 (DDC)
- Ohib (kssb/8)
- Vlnb (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 2 bibliotek. Ange som favoritAnge som favorit