The methamphetamine crisis : strategies to save addicts, families, and communities / edited by Herbert C. Covey ; foreword by Lori Moriatry
Covey, Herbert C. (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 978-0-275-99322-1 (alk paper)
- Westport, Conn. : Praeger Publishers, 2007
- Engelska xvi, 276 p.
- Relaterad länk:
http://www.loc.gov/c... (Table of contents only)
- Foreword / by Lori Moriarty -- The basics of methamphetamine -- What is methamphetamine and how and why is it used? / Herbert C. Covey -- Prevalence of use and manufacture of methamphetamine in the United States : is the sky falling or is it not really a problem? / Herbert C. Covey -- The human side to clandestine methamphetamine labs and health risks of exposure -- Methamphetamine production : lab identification and the dangers of making methamphetamine to families, children, and professionals / Lynn Riemer -- The short- and long-term medical effects of methamphetamine on children and adults / Kathryn M. Wells -- The environmental clean-up of methamphetamine labs / Colleen Brisnehan -- Case management and treatment for methamphetamine use : does anything work? -- Case management with with parents affected by methamphetamine addiction / Karen Mooney -- Community-based treatment for methamphetamine addiction / Nicolas Taylor -- A multisite comparison of psychosocial approaches for the treatment of methamphetamine dependence / Richard A. Rawson et al. -- Child welfare and methamphetamine / Herbert C. Covey -- Tonya's story: words of experience from a methamphetamine addict in recovery / Tonya Wheeler -- Samantha's story : words of experience from a methamphetamine addict in recovery / Samantha Cameron -- Mother of a methamphetamine addict / Rhonda -- Community and legal responses to methamphetamine use and manufacture -- Methamphetamine addiction : an integrated approach to case management, evaluation, and treatment / Angela Mead -- Drug courts : an effective strategy for communities facing methamphetamine / C. West Huddleston III -- A creative partnership among multiple systems : the El Paso County, Colorado, family treatment drug court / Shirley Rhodus and Julia Roguski.
- Methamphetamine abuse -- United States (LCSH)
- Methamphetamine -- United States (LCSH)
- Drug addicts -- Rehabilitation -- United States (LCSH)
- Children of drug addicts -- United States (LCSH)
- HV5825 (LCC)
- 362.29/9 (DDC)
- Ohi (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit